The System Settings app has seen multiple improvements:
• You can now delete any custom background images you add, in case you don't want to have that background image anymore.
• You can now adjust the sensitivity of the edge gestures in Lomiri. If you install a case or a bumper on your device, you can now increase the width of the edge area so that it's easier for you. Or maybe you find it too sensitive, now you also can reduce it. The new settings can be found in System Settings > Gestures. Currently only visible though on a device that supports double tap to wake
• You can now use the physical camera button to shoot the photo.
• When requesting a file from File Manager app over Content Hub, the app opens more smoothly.
Important bug fixes:
• Reliability of enabling hotspot has been improved. Specifically, it's now possible to reliably enable and disable hotspot on the Volla Phone devices. Also, it's now possible to enable password-protected hotspot on Volla Phone devices.
• Bluetooth should be more reliably available after a reboot.
• It's now possible to re-install pre-installed applications after it's been removed.
• If a SIM with a PIN is inserted on boot, the SIM unlock screen should appear more reliably without the need to explicitly request it.
• A dummy XWayland splash screen should no longer be displayed when an X application is launched.
• QtWebEngine has been updated to 5.15.14. Also, the problem when seeking a video has been fixed. (TO-DO: verify that QWE 5.15.14 actually land in the image this time.)
• Charger mode on certain devices (particularly Volla Phone devices) no longer bootloops.
• Click applications can now play media shipped with itself once again.
• The ability to choose a custom alarm sound is fixed.
• Video playback on some Mediatek-based devices has been fixed.
• In Morph, certificate errors are now always shown within the session.
• The ability to have "combined APN" is restored. This fixes MMS sending on certain carriers with manual APN input. However, the APN database is still not up-to-date, which means MMS still doesn't work out-of-the-box on many carriers.
• The spurious failure to display the permission prompt when using the camera on some devices has been solved.